~ Manok Halang-Halang or Spicy Chicken~
Another inspired by my friend and i am craving and wanted to make one tomorrow! Recipe is easy as 1 2 3... heres how it goes:
garlic (any amount you like....i love many)
ginger (any amount u desired, its good for chicken)
lemongrass ( i put many coz i love it, i used the paste one)
chillies (i used the flakes one so not cutting the chillies anymore)
1 and half cup of water
chicken cubes 1 or 2
fresh basil leaves (optional)
1. fry the chicken in oil until it gets browned.
2. then add the garlic, then the ginger, and then the lemongrass. keep on frying. then add the chillies
3. add the knorr chicken cubes. pour 1 and a half cup of water.
4. cook for more than 1 hour in a very low heat. add fish sauce when the water is going down, after cooking for 1 hour. add the pepper.
5. before you turned it off put the basil leaves and the spring onion.