Crepes are mine and kids favorite desserts or breakfast to have! We usually go to IHOP or Bob Evans for crepes. I love the mix berries fillings to be exact. Meanwhile, kids loves their Nutella crepes so as per request this morning i made them some.
Here is my simple recipe yet it's very delicious!
1 cup buttermilk pancake mix (I use the KRUSTEAZ light and fluffy)
1 cup 2% milk
2 beaten eggs
1/4 tsp lemon extract
1 semi-ripe banana
Nutella for filling
chocolate syrup for drizzles
confectioner sugar (optional for dashing)
- In a bowl, whisk the first 4 ingredients (pancake mix, milk, eggs and lemon extract) altogether until well blended.
- Heat skillet over medium to low heat then light spray it for grease.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter mixture in the middle then spread it out to the skillet, cook until lightly brown on each side.
- Then in a serving dish, start plating with Nutella filling and form it whatever you desired.
- Add slice banana on top and drizzles it with Hershey's chocolate syrup and dash it with powdered sugar!
- Serve warm and enjoy!